We may collect and process the following data provided by you:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Data that you provide by:
- Filling in forms on our site
- E-mailing us
- Details you have given when entering a competition or promotion run by us
- Details of any problems you report regarding our service or site
Automatic information and cookies :
- We may capture and store some data about your computer (such as your IP address).
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored on a computer. This data is purely statistical and does not identify you as an individual. We use this data to help us understand our users’ browsing patterns and to shape our marketing.
- We may keep records of any contact you have with us
- We may record details of any calls that you make to us expressly for the purposes of maintaining customer service standards and assisting with staff training.
We use the data that we collect via our site or through correspondence with you to improve the service that we provide to you. We will only use the data you have provided us with to:
- Plan and manage our activities, possibly through researching and analysing your use of the site.
- Provide you with information about new services. We will never pass your e-mail address on to a third party for any purpose.
We may disclose your data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Unfortunately, the transfer of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access and protect your personal data against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your data for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You are responsible for informing us when your personal details have changed. Please note that notification of any change should be in writing to our address on the Home page or via our Contact page. It is then our responsibility to update our records accordingly.
The Act gives you the right to access data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our administrative costs in providing you with details of the data we hold about you.
Our policy may change from time to time. This site will always contain our current policy. Where appropriate, we will notify you of any important changes by e-mail.